Powerful all-in-one solution for image editing, conversion, viewing, and much more. Over 60 image, animation, and video formats are supported. Advanced features include batch format conversion; thumbnail browsing; screen capture (area, active window, window under cursor, selected object, full screen); slideshow; annotations; Adobe Photoshop-compatible plugin support; TWAIN acquire; etc. All standard editing features are included (copy, cut, paste, crop, resize, resample, flip, mirror, rotate). Other capabilities include image printing; disk functions (copy to folder, move to folder, zip files, delete, and rename); multi-page image support, magnifying glass, various zooming options, and image commenting and properties.
Supported formats include: AFP, ANI, ASF, AVI, AWD, BMP, CAL, CLP, CMP, CUR, CUT, DCX, DIB, DRW, EMF, EPS, EXIF, FAX, FLC, FPX, GEM, GIF, HPGL, HPGL2, ICA, ICO, IFF, ILBM, IMG, ITG, JIF, JPG, JTIF, MAC, MNG, MPG, MSP, PBM, PCD, PCT, PCX, PGM, PNG, PNM, PPM, PSD, PTOCA, RAS, SCT, SMP, SGI, TGA, TIFF, XBM, XPM, XWD, WBMP, WFX, WMF, WPG, and many other various variations
More Details: 1) Quickly and easily acquire images from digital cameras and scanner for editing or saving to file. 2) Over 20 filters and effects on static images and video are supported, including Average, Brightness, Contour, Contrast, Deskew, Despeckle, Equalize Gamma Correct, Histogram Contrast, Hue, Invert, Median, Motion Blur, Saturation, Sharpen, Sheer, Smooth, and more. The program is also Photoshop plug-in compatible. 3) Complete annotation features that allow you to add notes or comments to your images, highlight text, and draw shapes to show key features of the image, and even record and play a voice annotation. 4) Advanced thumbnail browser lets you preview even large data sets in record time. 5) Perform batch conversion of over 60 image file formats. It will also convert video and animations (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, GIF). 6) Complete multi-page and animation format supp
» version 2.0 - posted on 2006-12-10
More supported formats, enhanced features and new capabilities, updated viewing engine for faster processing
EULA - End User License Agreement
ThinkTank Software Ameri-Imager License
ThinkTank Software End-User Software License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
This is a legal agreement between you and ThinkTank Software. This Agreement states the terms and conditions upon which ThinkTank Software offers to license the software together with all related documentation and accompanying items including, but not limited to, the executable programs, drivers, libraries and data files associated with such programs (collectively, the "Software").
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The Software is licensed, not sold, to you for use only under the terms of this Agreement. This License Agreement is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. As between you and ThinkTank Software, ThinkTank Software retains all title to and ownership of the Software and reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. ThinkTank Software grants to you the right to use all or a portion of this Software provided that (a) the Software is not distributed for profit; (b) the Software may NOT be modified by you; (c) all copyright notices are maintained on the Software; and (d) the licensee/end user agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. When purchasing an individual license for the Software, you may use that licensed version on the computer for which it was purchased. If that computer is damaged or the license is otherwise lost, upon verification, a new registration for the software will be provided. For use of the software on more than one computer you personally own, an upgraded license can be purchased supporting this. Site licensing and volume discount information is available upon request for businesses interested in obtaining multi-user licenses for the Software. Once the license has been provided, refunds are not possible since the software is purchased based on a 100% free trial period in which users can fully test the software to ensure it meets their needs before any cost whatsoever is required. A method is not available for us to remove the license from users' systems as far as a return. Therefore, all sales are final.
2. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is a proprietary product of ThinkTank Software and is protected by copyright law. You acquire only the right to use the SOFTWARE and do not acquire any rights of ownership. You agree not to remove any product identification, copyright notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from the SOFTWARE. You agree not to cause or permit the reverse engineering, disassembly, or decompilation of the SOFTWARE.
3. MODIFICATIONS OF SOFTWARE. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on the Software. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on the written materials without the prior written consent of ThinkTank Software.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. ThinkTank Software is providing this SOFTWARE on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind; ThinkTank Software disclaims all express and implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. TRANSFER OF LICENSE. You may not transfer your license of the Software to a third party.
6. LIMITATIONS on Using, Copying, and Modifying the Software. Except to the extent expressly permitted by this Agreement or by the laws of the jurisdiction where you acquired the Software, you may not use, copy or modify the Software, which resides on a ThinkTank Software server. Nor may you sub-license any of your rights under this Agreement.
7. TERM/TERMINATION. This Agreement is effective upon purchase and/or use and shall remain in force until terminated. The license granted to you is effective until terminated. Usernames and passwords will be disabled upon termination.
8. INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU. If you distribute the Software in violation of this Agreement, you hereby indemnify, hold harmless and defend ThinkTank Software from and against any and all claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees and costs that arise, result from or are connected with the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement is binding on you as well as your employees, employers, contractors and agents, and on any successors and assignees. Neither the Software nor any information derived therefrom may be exported except in accordance with the laws of the U.S. or other applicable provisions. This Agreement supersedes any other understandings or agreements, including, but not limited to, advertising, with respect to the Software.